Thank you for visiting and shopping at Cur-Q-Gold. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses Cur-Q-Gold ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Customs, Duties and Taxes Cur-Q-Gold is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Damages Cur-Q-Gold is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Returns Processing Protocol To affect any returns, please abide by the following protocol.
• Please send us an email at sales@Cur-Q-Gold.com within 48 hours of your receipt of the defective or unsatisfactory product you wish to return, including the following necessary information.
• The reason for the return, i.e. defective product, lack of customer satisfaction.
• In the case of a defective product, please include photographic evidence for our Team’s reference. Lack of photographic evidence may in some cases hinder the possibility of a return.
• Your name, shipping address, and order/invoice number.
• The Cur-Q-Gold will then review your claim. If the merits of the claim clearly indicate a return is mandated, we will send you the shipping details you need to affect the return. Please do not send any returns to the return address provided on the shipping label of your order, as returns sent to that location will be unable to be processed.
Our Returns Processing Protocol is designed for the vetting of fraudulent or misleading returns claims, and in no way prejudices legitimate returns.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are thus happy to affect the returns of any legitimate claims when necessary. Please note, notice of an intended return that is provided outside the initial 48-hour window prescribed above, may hinder the possibility to affect a return, so please contact us at the earliest juncture once you receive your Cur-Q-Gold products through the mail!